Courses, workshops, and research programs
Why Edu Club?
Because we are passionate about science, technology, and engineering, we created Edu Club, a place where we can showcase our passion and teach others through experiment, modelling, and construction! Our professors are engineers which work in the company's projects and partners that are professionals in other domains such as medicine, research, physics, law, entrepreneurship.
- Applied Physics & Chemistry: a concept is presented, all its parts are analysed, its role and use in daily life are explained. Experiments
- Applied Mathematics
- Environment Education: plants, animals, microorganisms, climate change, protection projects. Students participate in environmental workshops
- Entrepreneurship: necessary computer programs, budget calculation, sustainable business ideas, legal and financial framework for start-ups.
- Health Education: what are epidemics and pandemics, viruses, bacteria, contagious diseases, how to protect ourselves
- History of the universe
- Human rights and social education
- History of religions
- Introduction to rockets: theoretical and applied course based on physics and chemistry. A light rocket is built
- Introduction in neuroscience: what are & how neurons and glia work, disease, chips, computer/machine-brain interfaces, artificial intelligence, bionics, robots
- Programming and Artificial Intelligence
- The Science of Plants and Soil: how to grow plants and what they need, drainage, soil, irrigation, fire protection, greenhouses, hydroponics, aeroponics
- Universal history: the causes for specific events are explained
- Languages: English, Korean, German
- Workshops related to all the above courses
- STEM training for school and high school professors